Welcome, baby Gabriel

 

After a pregnancy that seemed to go on forever in the tropical heat, Cherry would like to introduce her and Talin's son Gabriel, born July 2030.

His parents couldn't be more proud




David is happier than he expected to be. He's been a big brother before, to his father's kids with his second wife, but there were so many kids in that house they almost forgot David was there! 


His mother and Talin have said that Gabriel will be their only child. So long as they stick to that, he might actually enjoy this big brother thing this time round.


Cherry can't wait to teach her youngest everything about this beautiful place.

Comments

  1. Sweet baby pictures!
    You know I am still very much focused on TS2, but seeing your pictures always makes me want to fire up my TS3. Only recently I have acquired a special offer from the EA shop for some add-ons to TS3; now that winter means I can't go out for such long walks as usual, I will spend more time playing, and will give them a try soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was still focused on TS2 when I started playing TS3 - for a long while it was just like any other non-related game I might play in addition to TS2. I hope you have fun with it - its quite different to TS2 but enjoyable in itself, too.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting!

Popular Posts